people are our gold!
With heads full of wits & giggles, a global company with the personality of a small village, and a generous staff discount to boot, phil&teds® is a top place to work. We've got around 75 heads around the world, working in a range of fields, including industrial design, marketing, number crunching & more! All our departments are led from Wellington, New Zealand - with an additional 4 sales and marketing offices based worldwide. Teamwork makes this dream work, baby!
With a hefty 56 patents under our belt, we hire the best, back them to succeed and applaud them when they do, going the extra mile to help our staff achieve their full potential. We’ve got the trophy to prove it, too. A Team Gold Award for our investment in people, stellar HR, and wellness programmes. Go team, go!
Our parent company cares for 3 great brands: phil&teds®, Mountain Buggy® and Mokopuna Merino®, so we're always on the hunt for new talent. Here are some parts of the business we wanna expand on with the right heads who can make a difference 😀
In a nutshell:
- You will manage the warehouse team (of 4), making sure orders go out as planned each day;
- You will manage the receipt and storage of our products into our warehouse in a clean, safe and efficient way;
- You will ensure the stock accuracy through regular cycle counts and stock audits;
- You will support the sales and care teams with customer queries and product issues;
- You will be responsible for the management of the facility to keep it compliant to Health & Safety and MPI regulations;
- You will support the product&supply manager in maximising the productivity and profitability of the facility.
Wellington, NZ | Fort Collins, USA | Windsor, UK | Yangzhou, China
In a nutshell:
- You’ll be working directly with both our retail customers as well as our end customers;
- You’ll need to be a sponge to absorb all product and brand training required to sell our award winning products;
- You’ll have an absolute love of customer service (retail and customer end);
- You’ll chat with different people everyday internally and externally - embracing this dynamic approach to work and learning;
- You’ll have extraordinary attention to detail with everything that you do, including enthusiasm for chasing the number.
Working at phil&teds®, you’ll have a great and supportive team working alongside you, you’ll be learning & developing everyday across different parts of the business, and no day is the same - we can guarantee you that!
Does this sound intriguing to you? Think you can bring some agility & diverse thinking into our unique culture? Then send through your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referencing the role you are applying for.
Nothing suited for you here at the moment? Heck! Send us your CV anyway to email@example.com If you've got the goods, personality, passion & drive - then we’re all ears!
Our Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a rating out of 10 highlighting whether our phil&teds heads would recommend the company as a great place to work, to friends and family. We believe in open conversations and constant improvement. We make sure we ask our troops how they're going and take action to improve all things phil&teds. We reckon it's healthy and makes the company an even greater place to work. 9.04 - nice!